Tuesday, March 15, 2005

macapuno...*

Even though I step on a hundred thorns everytime I place my feet on the ground,
God carries me when i can't bear the pain.

Even though i see only shadows of troubles and distress in my path,
He becomes the light when i lose my way.

Even though my heart pumps sorrow in every beat,
He fills my blood with gladness and my soul cries out with joy.

Even though my world always seem to fail and fall,It really isn't falling at all..
- because He's got the whole world in His hands..


(It's not finished yet.. i just have to end it because i have to study for my chem16 exam =(.. )
i remember the time when i was still trying hard to play that "children's church" song in the piano- "He's got the whole world." I think it has flats and sharps (means you have to press that black keys on the piano..) and that was a hard task for me at that time. Well, that's why i chose to be a drummer - at least you don't have anything to read to play.. harharhar! Anyway, when i grew up, i realized that the song wasn't really hard at all, pare.. i think i even played it on guitar spontaneously.. (i mean, 'kinapa' lang.. hehe.. can't find any better word..) and i guess, every child can sing the song, (maybe given that s/he experienced Childrens church once.. hehe..)

The song goes like:

He's got the whole world - in His hands,
He's got the whole world - in His hands,
He's got the whole world - in His hands,
He's got the whole world - in His hands!

He's got the little, bitty baby - in His hands.. (4x)
He's got you and me brother - in His hands.. (4x)
He's got you and me sister - in His hands.. (4x)
He's got everybody here - in His hands.. (4x)
He's got the wind and the rain - in His hands.. (4x)
He's got the sun and the moon - in His hands.. (4x)
He's got the whole wide world - in His hands.. (4x)

i just realized that the song doesn't have any flats or sharps at all.. i was just a lazy piano student! harhar!.. But anyway, the song was that simple! I bet everybody can sing it.. even children can. It was an easy song for me when i was a child, and i think that was another reason i didn't like to play it (pride! hehe..) but yeah, it was easy, but i oftentimes forget its message now that i grew up.. That our God is always bigger (that's why we call Him "GOD") and He's got everything in His sovereign power..
i guess, it is pretty difficult to comprehend, especially if you're too busy with something, your mind is filled with nonesense, and you miss your time with Him (waah! parang ako..)

well, in any case, He's still around, unchanging, maybe quiet but still is able to do anything.. He will listen to His chosen one's, even though we forget Him.. we just have to humble ourselves sometimes and remind ourselves that we need our God to survive.



i just wish it won't rain when i sing that song again...


*kaya nga pala macapuno, kanina sa bus on my way home, biglang may naglako ng macapuno sa may monumento.. astig! sakto! just when i need it the most.. sobrang sakit ng katawan ko, sobrang pagod, depressed sa exams, asar sa wala.. pero astig... hehe.. i prayed that God would cheer me up kanina, tapos biglang pumasok si manong.. kahit simple lang.. God always puts a smile on my face..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger



get toggler @ flooble