Monday, June 06, 2005

argh.

parent: "wala ka na bang ibang maipapalit dun sa ipe-prerog mo?"
me: ...i didnt reply - i just woke up. can you just say "good morning" instead?
(time seemed to stop for a while.. everything except the cars outside was silent..)

parent: "kasi kung hindi mo makukuha yan, 15 units ka lang ulit maluwag na naman schedule mo.."

me: ...i didnt reply - the words suddenly woke up my still sleepy head..

i didnt reply - the day wouldnt end if i did. i had to say a lot of things. I mean, like, when was the last time i had only 15 lazy units in a sem? and when was the last time "maluwag ang sked ko"? well, all i know is that to myself - i look like some restless student who always follow the course curriculum and takes advanced summer classes for.. uhm.. i didnt really know what for... and maybe that is crazy..

hate and contempt slowly creeped into my head as parent's last words kept polluting my early morning thoughts... it added pain to my stiff-neck. twas like, DANG!!
my earphones stopped playing VST songs and played songs by Slipknot,Limp Bizkit,Deftones,Pantera and some other "angry" rock bands.. well, that was a great way to start off my day (wow, nag-rhyme! hehe..)

me: "Lord, just please help me not to think about it.. because i know that i would trust you this sem until my last in school. I know your plans are greater,. i just want to trust you now.. not anyone or anything else.."


...i didnt want to think about it lest i want the thoughts to be lingering in my head for a whole sem.. but well,maybe i already thought about it cause i bloggd! wahaha!


i hope this will be one of my last few blogs for the start of this sem....


Good morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger



get toggler @ flooble