Wednesday, July 06, 2005

here i am again..
longing for you.
cause you are all that i need
and its your mercy that i breathe..

your love overwhelms me always,
even when i go astray
you welcome me with wide open arms.

oh forgive me when i dont look up to you
and do things my own way..
but my every weakness makes me realize how i really need you.
and you hold me back again and again..

all that i am, for all that you are..?
make me worthy of your love, Lord..

Lord, i want to know you more.
i want to be deeper in love with you.
to stay in your merciful arms,
and follow your loving whispers.

i cannot really give you back anything..
for everything that i have are from you.

make me, and mold me..
use me -- i want to lift up your name always..

in my life, oh Lord, be glorified i pray..
you alone are worthy of our praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger



get toggler @ flooble