Tuesday, September 26, 2006

carless oval ngayon sa UP simula kahapon, sept 25 hanggang sabado, sept 30.. hehe, ang saya maglakad sa gitna ng daan.. sarap maglakad sa lane sa gitna.. (n_n)


================================================
im still praying that this day is just a dream - that nothing that happened today is true - that it wasnt my third exam in HK108 this morning... bummer. i still havent completely grasped the thought that i took an exam "surprisingly" (cant think of a better term..). argh.. cant understand how i really feel.. haha, i wasnt even stressed while i was taking the exam, because everything was surreal.. (-_-) oh well.. at least i experienced it.
===============================================


and where is God in times like these? where is God when everything seems to fall apart? where would He be tomorrow, in my stat exam?


i get shattered when storms enter my life.. just like despicable and jologs commercials, i just feel like pressing some number on the remote and change the channel. i am constantly looking for Him. To see Him in everything i do is all i want. But its not because He is lost or in hiding.. i get out of focus. i become distracted. just like when peter almost drowned when he walked on water, i remove my eyes from Him and look to the chaos of the sea. He is with me. I want to completely take hold of His promises - to rest in faith. Those whose hope are in the Lord don't just soar on wings like eagles, but also sleeps like a hybernating bear.. you are my redeemer, my savior, my deliverer, and lifter of my head.. make me still, oh Lord, as you calm the storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger



get toggler @ flooble