Saturday, October 06, 2007

I will love you still in the morning...

even if the pouring rain seems to have no end
and the stars hide their fiery sparks under the clouds.

the days may have been so lonely..
and you seem to be so far away.
yet, i will love you still.

i will love you still in the morning...

even when everything seems to fade to gray
and then darkness sets in.

the light from your promises defy the many shadows that surround me.
and i will remember them.
and so i cant stop from loving you still.

i will love you still in the morning...

even before the rising sun shows its first ray of light
or even before the birds sing to the coming of the day.

it is you - you alone who brings me joy..
just the thought of you - your extravagant love
your grace so amazing - it makes me love you still.

i will love you still in the morning...

even when my eyes fail to witness the sunrise
and my flesh becomes so frail.

illness might overcome my body..
but you are the strength of my soul
my heart and my soul hopes upon you - and i love you still.

i will love you still in the morning...

your love brings me joy...
your love brings me peace.

your love brings me more and more to you.
i cannot contain it.
and so with all my heart, i will love you still.

how can i not think of you, when everything i see speaks of you?
how can i forget you, when everything i own is from you?
and everything is all about you.

my heart will decay if i should refrain from your love, from your presence
if i should deny how much i need you
and that i should love you
and there is no reason that i should stop from loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger



get toggler @ flooble